WEEEK Week #31: New integration interface and bugfixes
We don’t have any new features for you yet (but they will be soon), but we fixed a lot of bugs and changed the interface a little in one place.
New integration interface
This year we added the ability to embed files from other work services in projects in WEEEK: Google Docs, Google Tables, Figma, Miro, etc. It worked like this:
- on the top panel next to the Pomodoro timer, you had to click on the “+” button,
- select the desired service in the drop-down menu,
- and specify a link to the file in the popup
All files were loaded into one pile. There was no search for them, and it was not convenient to navigate.
Now everything is different.
First, we put everything in a separate section “Applications”. You can go to it from the top menu of the project.
Secondly, the files are now divided into applications — layouts from Figma are on one tab, tables from Airtable are on another.
And third, if there are a lot of documents on the tab, you can easily find the one you need using the search.
Many of the changes you won’t even notice, but you should know that it’s better. Briefly about the most notable bugfixes:
- Previously, the menu “jumped” height. Now everything is OK.
- The search for attached files from other services is case-insensitive.
- You can delete attached files from other services.
- The side menu comes out with a new animation.
Very soon, we will add many features to WEEEK that users have been asking for for a long time (for example, viewing tasks as a list). In the meantime, if you have any questions or problems with working at WEEEK, write us by email or in the telegram chat.